Members' Policy Forum
ACF's Members' Policy Forum is an initiative that aims to increase opportunities for all our members to engage directly with ACF’s policy work, raise issues of interest and concern, and regularly engage with policy-makers in government.
To join the Forum or for more information, email your name, member organisation and job role to [email protected].
Events for Forum members take place throughout the year. Previous events include:
- Unequal burden: Disabled people and the disproportionate impact of Covid-19 - Watch now
- Independent Human Rights Act Review (jointly with Ariadne) - Watch now
- We have a deal: Implications of the UK's departure from the EU for charitable foundations (jointly with Brexit Funders Group) - Watch now
- Foundation collaboration in response to Covid-19
- Applying a racial justice lens to grant-making (with Lori Villarosa, CEO of the Philanthropic initiative for Racial Equity)
- Preventing Child Sexual Exploitation policy landscape (with the Home Office and the London Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime)
- Engaging parliamentary Select Committees (with the Liaison Select Committee and the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology)
- Engaging the EU post-Brexit (with DCMS)
- Understanding Serious Incident Reporting (with the Charity Commission for England and Wales)
- Social Bridging Finance (with the Robertson Trust)
- Covid-19, racial disparity and foundations' response
If you have any issues you'd like to raise with us or any questions about the Forum, please email [email protected].