15 July 2021
On this page you will find the latest information relating to Covid-19 as it affects foundations
- Our latest update is now available (13 July 2021)
- We put together a list of resources and information to help foundations think about how best to support their staff, and what questions they should consider in addressing staff resilience and wellbeing during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- In April 2021 ACF published research on how charitable foundations have been responding to Covid-19. and what their forecast is for the future.
- Members can ask queries on Funder Network, our free knowledge sharing platform, or contact [email protected].
- ACF hosts the Funders' Collaborative Hub, which offers increased understanding, closer alignment, and opportunities for funder collaborations in response to Covid-19. The Hub regularly puts on events, is developing a directory of funder collaborations, and sharing news and resources with funders.
Page last updated 15 July 2021