SIIG: market information day
Market information days are run to educate attendees about the social impact investment landscape and opportunities from social impact funds, charities and social ventures.
Hear from social impact funds, social enterprises, charities and others seeking investment. Suitable for foundations which are already making social investments and want to hear about new opportunities, and for those who are new to this area and want to learn but aren’t yet ready to make investments.
Market information days are mutually supportive with a focus on learning; newer investors learn from the questions posed by their more experienced peers, and those presenting are able to benefit from feedback on their ideas.
- Tellmi - an inclusive community where young people can safely share knowledge, advice and experience around mental health
- HiPo - are seeking a mixture of philanthropic, equity & debt financing to build HiPo over the next 2 years to redefine credit.
- Thrive Renewables - connects people to sustainable energy. Thanks to thousands of investors – large and small – Thrive renewables been building and operating renewable energy projects in the UK for nearly 30 years.
- Salad Money - who provides loans for key workers who we recognise should be defined by more than just their credit scores.
- AOB – Venture Studios are scouting for their next round of investments that could end homelessness.
Date: 7 February 2024
Time: 11am - 2pm, refreshments and a light lunch will be provided
Location: this event will be held in person in central London / Zoom will be available for those unable to attend in person.
The Social Impact Investors Group (SIIG) does not go further than providing a means for communication, any follow-up interactions or information shared relating to particular transactions is not the responsibility of the SIIG.
All MID attendees need a signed self-certification on behalf of themselves or their organisation. This is automated in the booking process. If you need assistance or would like to discuss access requirements, please e-mail [email protected] for help.